Sunday, February 12, 2006

finally

Before I start: yes, I know I go home in 3 months or so, and what is the use of this blog now, this late? I don't really know, but I have decided to do it anyway. Maybe its the beginning of the new year - yes, fine, we are in February, not the conventional beginning of the year, but it is still some sort of beginning, for me anyway. I always get lost in beginning things - every year we have new resolutions, every semester we will study harder, every month we will save money, every week we will start a diet. And every day I said I would post the photos somewhere and I never did.
So now, finally some regular news from the girl who went to far far away into the cold for no special reason... I am sorry for the people at home (sim, eu sou relapsa, eu sei) that I didn't do this before. I have no excuse for that, except my well known lack of time management skills. But, better late than never!
I'll post the pictures of this year first, and then in time I'll post the things of the last (wonderful) semester! I promise to try not to bore you with "deep" texts, and stick to the facts (after all... it's all that matters)! I apologize for the references that not everybody will get and the private jokes, but it's just "conscience flows", no special text writing. And I will write in english (as you have figured by now) for the sake of the european/ non portuguese speaking friends...

that's it for now, muuuuuuuitas saudades (no english for this, sorry people)

beijos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home