Friday, March 10, 2006

kill me now

Please, kill me. I am now looking at the bands confirmed for the 23 000 festivals in Europe, that begin 2 weeks after I am planning to go back home. Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, and even one in Sweden. And I'm going back to another continent. But of course, Jack Johnson is going to Brazil. In April. When I'm still here. Great.
Just to explain: Strokes, Babyshambles, Ben Harper, Artic Monkeys, Death Cab For Cutie, Franz Ferdinand, Depeche Mode, She Wants Revenge, Kaiser Chiefs, Placebo, Keane, Anouk, Editors. And, just to stress this: STROKES. And I wanna re-write half of the names in big letters, but I won't. Because it's just sad.
So, "kill me now, because I'm leaving (you) now..."

sorry about the complaining, but come oooooon!!!! Like they say: "life is unfair".

beijos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home