Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sweden, sweet Sweden



So, last weekend, Stockholm. I'll post it now before the trips pile up even more (yes, i know, Prague and Barcelona, I know. I'll post the pictures, but I need more time to write about it. I know, i'm sorry, but soon, I promise).

Stockholm is great. Unfortunately for me, it's better than Helsinki. Oh well.... but anyway, let's just pretend is not true. First day the weather wasn't great, but was duable. Peeerfect hostel (cable tv, hot clean showers and a bed more comfortable than mine - what more can you need?), food was good (too much chocolate, as you can imagine from the picture), some sightseeing. On sunday the weather was great, sunny and not so cold, and more places to see, including the Vasaa (one of the most stupid stories I've heard, but very interesting - they built a ship very carefully, for it to be the best in Europe, and spent a looot of money and time in it and it... sank. Before it even sailed. Great, no?). Then, to some hours in the station (swedish drunk people), and to the airport again (with finnish drunk people!).
All in all, trip was amazing. Weather was cooperative, food and housing was good, city is beautiful and company was great! (again, too many similarities with someone I haven't known for that long, but great company anyway! nothing like somebody that can finish your sentences...). And tomorrow, Denmark awaits..
ps: before you say anything - yes, I did go to stockholm, but I just don't have a nice picture of me in Stockholm. Maybe Isabella does - I'm not sure. If she has, I will post it later. But I promise: I was there. But here is Isabella anyway.


Beijos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home