Sunday, April 09, 2006

whenever i'm down....

'Whenever I'm down
I call on you my friend
A helping hand you lend
In my time of need
Whenever I'm down
I call on you my friend
Whenever I'm down
And all that's going on
Is really going on

Just one of those days (and ju-uh...)

You say the right things
To keep me moving on
To keep me going strong (going strong)'

thank you.... although i'm not in a bad moment (no, people, don't worry, i'm fine.
as white as a ghost, or so I've been told, but still fine), you are just always, always there. For hours and hours, for everything and for nothing!!! And that's just... priceless and irreplaceable. Thank you for the 10 years, for the 7 hours or so, and for the many still to come! love you soooo very much!

ps: I love being so persuasive, you see? there is the picture i wanted to post!!!

beijos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home