Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hey, handsome.....

I'll forever regret this if, in a dark dark day in brazilian football history, we happen to lose to France on Saturday. Oh God, please God, I reeeally hope we don't lose, that would be so terrible, another cup lost to France, flashbacks of the horrorshow of '98, but ok, enough of that. We are in the quarterfinals now, along with France (who we will beat on Saturday, please oh please - and please let our coach have enough balls to put in the field the team that works), Ukraine and Italy (maybe another fake penalty for Italy?), England and Portugal (though choice, I'll just keep my mouth shut on this one), and Germany and Argentina (who will hopefully kill each other and get half of both teams thrown out, so they get to the finals without full power).
But anyway, the point of this post. Zidane. I know, pathetic, and if they beat Brazil I'll just kill myself for doing it, but anyway, Zidane, 34 years old, 1,85m. Looking not as mean as he usually does, but still, worth posting it. And why? Because sometimes.... it's just nice to look at such a beautiful thing.
And let's wish him a happy retirement after the game with Brazil..........
beijos
pic: http://www.expertfootball.com/players/zidane/pictures/6.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home