Wednesday, June 21, 2006

just... stuff

oh god!!! I can't believe it has been more than a month!!!! But so it has been, and a lot has happened - brad pitt's baby was born, the da vinci code was released, the worl cup started, and so on and on. And since my insomnia still will not leave me alone, today there will be a few posts, concerning some of those veeery important issues in the world we live in.
Most importantly, I am back home, with my friends, my bed, my car, my doooooog! Coming home was not traumatic, shocking or bad. I won't say I don't miss Helsinki and that horrible weather, because I do. It was a great time of my life, and I will never forget it. But like I said, having somebody doing you laundry is priceless. It really is.
The highlights of me being home are my things (yes, I am veery possessive, I know, but well, who really cares), my renewed addiction to my television series, my lovely friends taking me out to new "cool" places, and always making sure I get back home somehow, and of coooourse, the world cup. But more about the worldcup in post number 2!
Ok dears, post one is done. I guess by now you have figured what the blog will be about. Useless texts about whatever I feel like writing in that moment is a good definition. The pictures will be very few now: even because I don't really carry the camera around to bother my friends with it. Some non-googled random shots of something soon, I promise. But this one is really just... stuff. And I refuse to take a picture of my newly done laundry to illustrate this post.
beeeijos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home