Monday, July 03, 2006

All that could have been.....


Hello nice people... so, there are way too many good comments on the internet and on the newspapers today for me to comment them all here, but, as you know, I have to comment something, since I am already with the computer on and everything. So I'll go with just one, my favourite: "no magic, no tactic, no breath, no stars, no team, no strength, no hexa, NO EXCUSE". Veeeery nice indeed, makes me want to be a journalist just to write something like that on the cover of a newspaper. But anyway, the pictures are pretty much the same I posted before, but I found a great one from another guy that's going home today, the Hobbit Wayne Rooney. He was another promise in the worldcup, so young and so good, but he didn't really do much, at all, like Brazil. He managed to get kicked of the game on a veeery mean play (Jesus Christ, what was that? How that guy got up after being kicked like that, I just don't understand.), and throw 2 very girlie fits as he was leaving the field. But I am honestly afraid of that guy, he is such a weird mix of a rugbi-player/ hoolingan/ hobbit. It's just scary. But nike makes it all ok... with this beautiful campaign. Such an idiot, but the photo looks perfect. So, along with another one from Brazil (I know, I can't help myself), Wayne Rooney, in the "just do it" campaign. Great publicity, lousy play. But hey, what can we do but watch, right?All that could have been, and just.... wasn't.
Beijos

pics: Michael Kappeler/France Presse in: http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/fsp/esporte/fk0207200602.htm
and http://www.elconfidencial.com/fotos/deportes/2006062287rooney_t.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home