Monday, July 24, 2006

Girls, Girls, Girls

Roses are red
Some diamonds are blue
Chivalry is dead
But you're still kinda cute
"Promiscuous Girl"

They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ices.
Dolce & Gabbana,Fendi and NaDonnaKaran, they be sharin'
All their money got me wearin' fly
Brother I ain't askin,
They say they love my ass ‘n,
Seven Jeans, True Religion's,
I say no, but they keep givin'
So I keep on takin' and no I ain't taken
We can keep on datin'
I keep on demonstrating.
"My Humps"

I know you like me, I know you do
Thats why whenever I come around shes all over you
And I know you want it, It's easy to see
And in the back of your mind I know you should be home with me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
Dont cha, dont cha Dont cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me
Dont cha, dont cha
Fight the feeling, Leave it alone
Cause if it aint love
It just aint enough to leave a happy home
Let's keep it friendly, You have to play fair
See, I dont care But I know she aint gon' wanna share
"Don't Cha"



Good God!!! Such shitty music!!!!!!!! I know, they are nice to dance to, I'll admit to that. But the lyrics!!! Ahhh!!!! And feminists everywhere must cry hearing the destruction of their idea of the smart, equal woman. So, there you are, some of the most sucessful songs of the year, Nelly Furtado (didn't she used to sing "I'm like a bird"??), Black Eyed Peas and the Pussycat Dolls (whay a name for a band, but ok, fine). Why the post? I have no idea. I liked Nelly Furtado's lyrics and tried to find something similar to fill the post with. Stereotypes? You bet.
beijos
pics: http://radar.smh.com.au/archives/blackeyed.jpg
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000B5JSC0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home