Friday, August 18, 2006

Meanwhile, in a Parallel Universe


There is so much good stuff on the internet these last few days! I chose just one to mention today, and it's just one thing I found in a great great website by Marcelo Bernardes, called "Media Soup". Unofrtunately, the site is in portuguese, so i can't recommend it for everybody, but it is a great gathering of cultural material from the media, from movies to politics, always with great great cartoons - cartoons are posted daily, and always in English, so you can all go see that, and it will be worth it, I promise.
But anyway, he commented about the latest issue of the New York Magazine - also a great read - that discusses with experts of different areas, what if 9/11 had never happened? It's a great story, and the articles are very interesting. I haven't had a chance to read them all, but the ones I managed to so far have been very good. "Reports from a parallel world". From the ones I got to read, the parallel world may not have been perfect - no world would be, I guess - but it sure seemed better than this one. Cartoon from the Media Soup, originally by Mike Smith in the Las Vegas Sun.
The articles of New York magazine here: http://newyorkmetro.com/news/features/19147/

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Sling said...

It's like that..Sometimes,I just wanna get off the bus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home