Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A-R-T

hey!
I have mentioned here, in more than one occasion, the beauty there is in pain. And I very strongly believe in that. But this week, I was exposed to something different; In a very unusual saturday night, I went to see Cirque de Soleil. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't very excited about going at all. People always said it was great, and so beautiful, and so fantastic... and always watching the dvd... and I just thought "well, it's okay. But I mean, it's a circus, no?". But then... it started. And it was 2 and a half hours of pure, plain and simple art and beauty.
Jesus!!! They are just soooo good!!! You feel so involved by their presentation that it doesn't matter that it is that long, because every moment captivates you and draws your attention. The scenery, the music, the performers (poor performers, how much they must practice!). But, to sum it up, every single act was perfect. Even the clowns were good! Original and funny - although I was veeery glad I was seating in the middle of the row, so I couldn't really be chosen for an act with them). But anyway, every performance was great, nothing short of exceptional. For now, I'll just let the pictures explain better. So, kisses to u all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home