Thursday, November 23, 2006

"Daaaad, Tom Cruise won't come out of the cloooset"

I know he just got married, and I hope they are annoyingly happy for the rest of their lives. I still can't get over the fact that her married Joey from Dawson's Creek, and that she now has a baby, and is, well, Tom Cruise's wife.
But really, have you ever watched the South Park episode about Scientology? I don't mean to be disrespectful, because I don't know much about the religion, or what they do, or anything at all. But South Park is known for not respecting things - everybody and all religions, and all subjects in general, so I don't understand why people made such a fuss about it. Getting back to the episode, it is centered on Scientology, Stan being the reincarnation of their prophet. And when Tom Cruise appears in the town to meet the prophet, and Stan tells him that Leonardo DiCaprio is a better actor, he locks himself in the closet. And the rest of the episode is "Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet". John Travolta and Nicole Kidman try, telling him it's all ok, that no one is mad and everybody understands, and begging him to just come out of the closet.
Just type it on You Tube I suppose it's there, just as everything else is now on it. It is really ridiculously funny. With "all due respect", like they say in The Sopranos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home