Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The end of denial

The following information will be totally and completely useless - as you might be able to tell from the picture. Do not say I didn't warn you before.

So, the lovely marriage seen above is now over, after 2 years. Britney Spears has filed for divorce from Kevin Federline. Although I can't imagine why, since he is such a promising guy. The pants in the middle of his ass really tells enough about his personality I think. So now after 2 children, a tv show, and producing a CD for him that cost her a lot of money that will never ever come back, I suppose. She is now a 24, divorced, single mother of 2 (no prejudice meant, just a statement).
I could use this post to discuss the shift of values in modern society, using this case as an example of how bad things are going, and just how plain absurd this all is, and so on and on. But I won't. I just wanted to share this lovely and very useless bit of information. And share a fear: does this mean she will start singing again?

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And share a fear: does this mean she will start singing again?

Quick! Send more dancers!

Nice blog, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home