Monday, December 18, 2006

A hard day's night.... and coffee!!!!!

heeeey!!!
oh, people, I am sorry I haven't updated in forever. I know, I know. But lately, by the time I get home, I can't even think anymore. My fake-blond little brain just refuses to work, so turning on the computer, log in in and actually spelling things is almost impossible.
I am now working about 9 hours a day, plus 1 hour something it takes me to come and go there. And the panic attack I had the day before I started work still hasn't passed - I still think I will be fired any second. On the first day I didn't spill anything on my boss's tie - although today I did spill water in my second boss's desk. Great. fantastic. Yes, you can laugh, since my life really is as absurd as it gets, apparently.
By the way, a friend reminded me of a fantastic episode of friends where Rachel is trying to get a job, and then she thinks the guy is trying to seduce her, and then she forgets his name, and then she... well, you should watch it. It is hilarious - but if I had watched it before I went on an interview I would freak out.
I had a lot of things to say, but now, siting here in front of the screen, I can't actually remember most of them. Oh, Starbucks is finally here!!!! yeeeeeeey!!!! oh, the joy. It's great! And yes, I am this happy just because of one Starbucks.

And now let's just post about more random things in the last few weeks.....

kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home