Monday, January 01, 2007

next year, baby....

Next year, things are gonna change
Gonna drink less beer, and start all over again
Gonna read more books, gonna keep up with the news

Gonna learn how to cook, spend less money on shoes
I’ll pay my bills on time,and file my mail away, everyday
Only drink the finest wine,and call my Gran every Sunday
Resolutions, baby they come and go
Will I do any of these things?
The answer's probably no
Next Year
Next Year


Next year.... everything will always be next year, no? A new diet, a new look, a new love, a new life. It’s like that one night will change everything, whether the things you want depend on you or on the good will of the universe. We always believe… that everything will start, end, improve, or just drastically change, beginning January 1st. So, I wish all of you a happy new year, and a brand new life for those who always dream of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home