Thursday, February 08, 2007

hear the latest.. only here, on betterthanfine

Yes, I know, long time no see. but I am really tired and doing this just for you (all the lots and lots of people who read this blog, i am sure). So, sit back and enjoy.
First off, I have to share this with you. Just buy it, download it, whatever. Just find a way to hear it. Here is the list:
  • Killers - read my mind
  • Phoenix - one time too many
  • Gnarls Barkley - crazy
  • Jarvis Cocker - don't let him waste your time
  • Scissor Sisters - i can't decide
  • Amy Winehouse - rehab
  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs - dudley
  • Long Blonds - once and never again
  • Gossip - standing in the way of control
  • Muse - supermassive black hole
  • Hot Chip - over and over
  • M. Ward - to go home
  • Justin Timberlake - sexyback

just listen to it. I swear it will be worth it. I was going to put the best ones in bold, but it's just not worth it, since it basically would be all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home