Thursday, February 08, 2007

what the hell????

I have been thinking of this post for a while now. I had a question: what is the oddesting thing to you - this bizarre and freaky shark, found in japan; an SUV that has scorpion tires and that consumes more gasoline than 10 small cars together and branding a greenpeace sticker on the back window? But honestly, life beat me to the punch. There is no more sense in asking this question, since today when I turned on my computer to post, I saw it. The weirdest thing EVER.


I mean no disrespect, but what the hell? Anna Nicole Smith just died? What? How? What the hell is it with this woman??? Just as it was absurd that her 20 year old son simply died 2 days after her daughter was born - and please, when I say he simply died, I mean exactly that. He just fainted and died - she goes and does something similar? Poor baby girl, but at least she has 2 people fighting over her can be her father. I am sorry, and my condolences, but this is honestly, the freakiest thing. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home