Thursday, June 07, 2007

Out and about

Now, I know this is petty as hell, but Paris Hilton was in jail, and I was sort of happy about that. I know, it's horrble and mean, and it does show that I am superficial and wory about other people's lives maybe more than I should. But the thing is, she was in jail for something wrong she did. I don't know if her punishment was better or worse because she is famous - for nothing, we might add - but she was being punished. Justice worked, even if just a little bit.
And now, as I open the internet, the first news that jump to my eyes is that she was released. Why? Why on earth???? After 2 or 3 days being alone in a cell, and getting almost as much tv time as she did when her sex video came out. Honestly, I don't understand. And the world seems more a bit more ridiculous than it did before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home