Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tiny little fractures

At this point in life, I can say that I am very, very confused. In love and life, in work and in everything else. One of those existential moments, you know? Who am I, what I am doing, what-is-wrong-with-the-world sort of thing? There is nothing specifically wrong, but it's just tiny little fractures. I don't think there is one thing I know for sure (for sure sure, I mean) right this second.
As I normally do in these situations, I ask for advice. From several people, several times. And I get normally the same answers, and one prevails "i don't know honey"; however, I heard something else this time: "just wait and see" - since half of these decisions don't depend on me, that seems clever enough, no? Yeah, right.
The thing is, I just can't seem to let that happen at times (by "at times" I mean always). I just can't wait, almost like a kid waiting for birthday gifts or something of the sort. I wanna see, I wanna do more, I just want to fast-forward and see what happened. Yes, life is not like that, and you just have to see how things flow, I know. I know they are right, but patience is definetely not one of my qualities. So, any helpful words of wisdom? (sorry for the very confessional post, but well, that's what the blog is here for every now and then)

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Jorge Tiago Martins said...

(i was never good at giving advice
because being lost in myself is far too often in me)

but doubtful turmoil
is a symptom of light (of an enlightened vivid self)

never regret not knowing the track ahead
you’ll know it while you walk it
you’ll feel it all.

beijos,

J.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger L said...

we all know that there's nothing wrong with a confession from time to time, isn't it? :)

anyway, I believe Jorge is right, he said it all, and in such a poetic way that I should just agree and shut up, which is exactly what i'm gonna do :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home