Thursday, September 13, 2007

Germany

Let's just use the insomnia - or the burden of our minds, are some say =) - in our advantage, and upload some pictures of the last looovely trip: Cologne - Koblenz. It was waaay too short and way too busy, but it was all worth it. Worked too much for my taste, but met people I loved to meet, spent some little time with people who I love to spend time with, and who have been absent and missed for a while.



(I promise I will visit next time, or at least we will arrange to meet somewhere halfway. It is ridiculous being this close to some of you and not seeing you at all! hopefully the next trip will be soon, and a bit longer for tourism-time).
beijos, queridos

(quick photo tour: cologne's cathedral, koblenz and the German corner, leo being spontaneous and quick view of düsseldorf)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home